Living Clay® has been carefully evaluated and selected as our primary ingredient for its superior qualities.
An Introduction to Living Clay®
Welcome to a brief introduction of our prize ingredient, Living Clay®, a Calcium Bentonite Clay for detox, and supports in balancing, cleansing, detoxing and speeding the healing process of the body*.
The Smectite family of clays, which include Bentonites, are called ‘living clays’ because of their ability to make chemical changes. Smectites are capable of both adsorption and absorption demonstrating the highest Cation Exchange Capacity of all Clay families. This Cation Exchange takes place in the adsorpotion layer of the clay molecule.
Living Clay® is a weathered volcanic ash made up of numerous trace minerals in their natural oxide form that has evolved over millions of years into a super-charged, triple-swelling, green Calcium Bentonite Clay with Montmorillonite properties. Its negative electro-magnetic charge gives it a strong vacuum-like ability to capture and discharge positively charged toxins from the body.
It has the ability to cleanse and detox internally and externally, while at the same time bringing balance and equilibrium to the body through its 9.7 pH and its homeostatic ability.
Living Clay® is tasteless, odorless, non-gritty, and comes from a subsurface mine protected from the elements. It is milled to a 325 screen mesh for a creamy smooth texture when hydrated. The Living Clay Co. provides unparalleled Quality Control to ensure its purity.
Simply put, Living Clay® is a catalyst that supports healing. It is used by naturopaths, chiropractors, dentists, massage therapists, holistic healers, and medical doctors for its amazing abilities.*
History of Clay Use
Clays have been used by indigenous tribes since before recorded history.Their medicine men used it as an aid in the healing of numerous ailments. The Christian Bible also makes reference of clay’s ability to heal.*
Primary Functions of Living Clay®
- – Whether used internally or externally, its strong negatively charged ions pull, hold, and capture positively charged toxins.*
- – Internally it cleanses the colon of old fecal matter and mucoid plaque.*
- – Clay is homeostatic, constantly striving to bring the body into balance.
- – It has an alkaline 9.7 pH.
- – It draws blood flow, oxygen and circulation for cellular repair.*
- – It has an electromagnetic energy that resonates with the life force energy of the body.
Every cell in our body excretes waste material, which can become toxic and poisonous to our bodies if allowed to build up faster than it can be eliminated or filtered out of the body. Therefore, it is imperative to naturally detox to rid yourself of the deleterious effects of impurities and toxins.
Calcium Bentonite Clay therapy is the ideal detoxification treatment because it is both safe and effective. Take control of your body by safely detoxing to help regain and achieve your pinnacle of health!*
We are proud to provide this exceptional Calcium Bentonite clay to our customers. For a guide to understanding the applications and uses of the clay, we recommend the book Living Clay: Nature’s Own Miracle Cure.
Reasons for selecting Living Clay® for all your clay needs…
- A rare combination of trace minerals with a unique triple swelling capacity.
- Sealed by a two foot layer of crystalline Zeolite, this vein of natural calcium Bentonite clay has been kept very pure and free of contaminants.
- A Calcium Bentonite with Montmorillonite properties from the Smectite family of clays that absorbs and adsorbs.
- It is an all-natural clay direct from the source mine which has not been processed or purified in any fashion.
- The company provides a Quality Control Report to insure the purity of their product
- Products come in Professional Packaging with labels showing directions and ingredients (no Ziploc bags or hand-written labels).
- Its 9.7 pH alkalizes the body
- Milled to a 325 screen mesh for a non-gritty and creamy hydrated consistency.
- So pure it is odorless and tasteless.
- Detoxes through the skin and stimulates circulation.
- A green swelling clay. Swells three times, thus a more space between the molecular layers giving it a greater capacity for drawing and holding toxins.
- More for your money. One cup of dry powder clay will make 3 cups of hydrated clay (Cleansing Clay Mask) – one part clay to three parts water ratio versus a one to one ratio.
- A non-staining clay.
- A company that provides easy access to qualified personnel to answer your questions.
Click HERE to Shop For Living Clay